Ghibli for Meat is a horizontal flow-wrap type packaging machine for producing packs sealed on three sides from a roll of heat-sealable packaging film.
Total Hygiene and accessibility on each side
Cantilevered machine construction; the mechanical and electrical components are housed separately at the back of the machine, while the front is free from obstruction and thus quick and easy to clean in every point, visible or hidden.
- Fully cantilivered frame with separation plate.
- 4 servo driven axis.
- 4 finwheel units (i.e. cold, two heated, fold-over).
- Heat and cold sealing equipment.
- Servo driven unwind feed rollers.
- Automatic film splicer.
- Pneumatic blocking double reel holders.
- Coloured touch screen.
- Diplay on machine staus, diagnagnostic, production data and alarms.
- Contact product parts in stainless steel.
- Chain with cantilivered pusher fitting.
- Two-way print registration unit.
- Driven top brush at discharge belt.
- Ejector for empty/double packges.
- Complete series of infeed conveyors.
- Coding and reading device.
- Cooling plate on longitudinal sealing wheels.
- Plate-top chain.
- Vacuum system.
- Modified atmosphere packaging.
- No gap, No seal function.
- No product, No paper function.
- Long Dwell crimper unit.
- Mechanical or air gussting device.
- Full stainless steel version.
Sign up Now to access the tech area